OPS have the capabilities in-house to design and project manage any project. Although OPS would be happy to undertake any of the stages below in isolation, in order for the client to gain greatest benefit, OPS would ideally be appointed from the outset of the project.
- Measure existing property
- Produce proposed plans and elevations in CAD
- Provide indicative project cost
- Discuss proposals with client and ascertain budget
- Subsequent revisions to proposed plans
- Develop proposed plans
- Appoint structural engineer (to produce calculations for structural elements) and other professionals as required
- Produce specification
- Submit plans for planning permission, building regs, Party Wall Act etc.
- Produce programme and specification of works
- Appoint tradespersons
- Regular site visits
- Liaise with local authority etc. w.r.t. planning, building control etc.
- Update client on progress at agreed intervals